Kragen Sitaker's home
It should be noted that my legal name is still Kragen Sittler.
This is a very bare-bones home page, intentionally. It'll get more
organized when there's more to organize. My home home page is much worse.
I finally decided to go ahead and organize this, since there are more than
20 items on here now.
These come first because they're the most popular.
- X is Pretty, last updated 20 September 1997
- Some sounds of me whistling.
- Xraw, a GUI developed by someone else.
Last updated July 1996.
- My wedding
- My LILO configuration file, which is here because
I posted about it to linux-newbie. It shows how to have a choice of multiple
kernels to boot.
These are texts of different kinds, mostly indicating my thoughts on
This is software that was written to fulfill some purpose other than the
mental exercise of writing it. That doesn't mean it's actually
useful, just that it was intended to be useful.
This is software I wrote just for fun, or for examples.
- An example of binary trees, for a friend of
mine who wants to learn how to program. Last updated 21 September 1997.
- A slide rule, in case you don't like
digital calculators. Also viewable in the Tcl plugin. Only A, B, C,
and D scales so far, and no pi yet.
- An example of hashing I wrote in C++ for a
friend of mine who wants to learn how to program. 4.6KB, last updated
13 August 1997.
- Another programming example, demonstrating
backtracking, etc. on the map-coloring problem. 94KB, last updated 21