Thursday afternoon

We had a party at work today to celebrate making eighty-five million
dollars this year.  Crackers, cheese, celery -- the usual snack stuff.
Topics of conversation included people we'd known who went through
spinning propellers and how the CEO is screwing us.

Downloading Speak Freely from work seems to work very poorly, getting
less than a kilobit of bandwidth and cutting off partway through.  I
don't know why; I'm ftping it from dnaco and it seems to work better.

(oops -- this was supposed to go out Thursday.)