journal entry 1999-09-08

Today I got up around 8:30, read email and Slashdot until about noon,
then left for work.  At work, I worked on some trivial code, unpacked
the computer we shipped back from Nevada last week, and discovered it
wasn't working.

I got home rather late.  Marilyn is off at assembly meeting.  I have
written email and read comp.lang.perl.misc.

I keep planning to do something better, but I haven't done it yet.

Interesting stuff happening; some guy is trying to recruit me for
something that sounds like a totally sweet job.  Dunno what'll happen.

Kragen